I had a lot of fun with last year's lust-have Christmas list, so I decided to do it again.
After all, you never know when Santa might scroll through your blog, right?
Unfortunately I ran out of time to make it illustrated, but the Big Guy won't mind, I'm sure.
Some of these items are totally affordable and some live in the 'I'd better have been REALLY good this year' category - however it is, after all, called a WISH list for a reason.
I've also very humbly and subtly thrown in a few of my own products, because I love them and hope you will, too.
1. The Pink Door, limited edition print. Because I'm sure every girl wishes she could be sauntering through the streets of Paris, passing by an large and ornate pink door.
2. Everyone needs a Fuji Instax, right? Well, this guy wants a pink one.
3. I don't know about you, but every set of coasters I have ever owned have ended up either crumbling, disintegrating or covered in constant ring marks. I'm ready to try a stone set, and these black marble beauties from Samantha Wills are perfect.
4. As mentioned previously, I already own about 589 copies of 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' but this particular edition has been designed by Vivienne Westwood and is so geometrically delicious I can't stand it.
5. Bal D'Afrique is my favourite Byredo scent. I've also tried La Tulipe and Rose Noir (Rose Noir was going strong in No.1 spot for a while) but now I can't go past the powdery beauty of Bal D'Afrique.
6. One of the most incredible and creative forces in fashion is Vogue's own Grace Coddington. Having personally styled and directed some of the magazine's most beautiful and iconic photo shoots, this couture-mad Queen has collated an impressively stunning portfolio of work that can all be viewed in the book 'Grace Coddington: Thirty Years of Fashion at Vogue.' A must for any lover of fashion & photography.
7. You can't give a gift without a card, and again I HAVE JUST THE THING.
My Christmas card sets feature a sexy Santa, an enormous candy cane, and just enough cheek and couture to set your lady friends' pulses racing.
8. Garance Doré, the Parisian-turned-New Yorker, Queen of street style photography and illustration has released her very first book. Finally! Full of insights into her life in both Paris and New York, along with imagery she has captured over the years, "Love, Style, Life" promises to be one beautifully curated selection of Garance's best work and a must for any fashionista's coffee table.
9. I just love the oval shape of these ceramic plates from Country Road. The dove grey and blush palette is also right up my alley.
10. I've long been bag-obessed, and this lady truly needs no more. HOWEVER, when I saw this pink Marimekko confection appear in my Instagram feed a few weeks ago, I was smitten.
I generally wear a uniform that consists entirely of black. So, when I decide to add a little colour, I like to do so with accessories.